December 1, 2008

should it bother me this much??


Apparently because i have a sex-life outside of my own bedroom I'm a prostitute!!! WOW!!! what else can i say? i think that if i was called a "ho" or a slut i would not be as offended as i was. to me there would be less of a negative connotation (although some may argue that those mean the same as prostitute). OK maybe this person didn't exactly say the words "you're a prostitute" but when i asked the question "r u calling me a prostitute?" the response was "yea, it's the second time...because you go for your walks". Again i say WOW!!!

i will never claim to be the most tactful person. However i try to choose my words carefully especially with people i care about. sometimes if i recognize that i have said something to offend such a person i am quick to apologize.

i share things about myself with people who i believe won't judge me. apparent i have misjudged someone into that category.

i would like to put it out there that i am not a hooker or prostitute just because i would prefer to go to my sexual partner's house rather than have him come to mine. i resent the fact that this person felt that it was appropriate to refer to me as such.

unfortunately you will never be the same in my eyes. that level of trust that took so long to develop has vanished...oh well...just another disappointment i supposed. in all honesty i should be used to those by now.

Still i question whether this should bother me this much. regardless of whether it should or shouldn't the fact remains that it does.

No comments: